Jan 20, 2012

♡ This Kitty's Gone to Heaven ♡

Yesterday we had to put one of my kitties to sleep, his name was Tito. He was a very spooky cat, always hiding, always running away when you entered a room, so I never got to know him very well in the 9 years we had him. But he was a great pal to Pickle & Iggy.

In the past few months, he was sick and had lost a lot of weight. When we finally caught him and took him to the vet, they said they couldn't perform surgery on him unless he gained some weight, but by this point he was refusing to eat or drink anything. There was nothing we could do for him. :'(

In the last days before he was put to sleep, I took care of him and we bonded for pretty much the first time ever. It was really nice to finally hold him and pet him without him scratching my eyes out and running away!

He was a very beautiful cat.
My house doesn't feel the same without him here, I'm going to miss that cat a lot. ♡

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, I guess now is all better in kitten heaven <3 you got the most precious cats btw

    ReplyDelete